Sunday 23 October 2016

final film

These are screenshots from the final Production of our film "The Chase"







In the opening shot, The title is in the establishing shot which sweeps around the area of which I am going to walk.



The first main scene where the CIA agent (me) arranges a meet up with the man who receives the USB (Byron). This shot is a medium-close up of me whilst I talk to Byron







This is a cut away shot where Byron hands over the bag which we were suppose to make look heavy but failed. Besides that I think this cut away shot is quite cool for our first film.

This shot is a mid shot of the Hooded Kid (George) as he jumps over the wall to grab the USB (which I sadly couldn't find the footage of).








This I feel is a long shot of us running round the corner whilst getting the vehicles in the background.

This is a close up of George getting hit in the face by Byron. All though it does look acted out, it is in that angle that it looks like he actually looks like he got punched.







Here is another cut away shot of the USB being dropped on the floor by George. However, there is no footage of it being picked up, I think it is the better cut away of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment