Tuesday 18 October 2016

Other postcard designs

These are 3 of my other designs which I made along with the first and favourite one.





 This double picture postcard is one of the more impressive ones after the first one because I have had to erase out the white areas between the letters of the Bath logo. I also decided to erase both the people and the benches in the park, making it look better in my opinion.








This is a 3 way design which includes the crescent, bath spa and bath abby. This is one of the more creative ones because I decided to put all the buildings in one postcard to make it interesting and creative. whilst having the words "WELCOME TO BATH" in each of the pictures.
This design was my first one and was the most simple to put together as all I did was just change the brightness and added "I love Bath" on it. I feel that this is my worst design just because it is just a different colour to the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment