Tuesday 11 October 2016

colour spectrum

In class, we were able to go around bath to look for different colours of the spectrum and take pictures of them. From these images we had to make our own colour wheel/ spectrum in Indesign. These images are what I created with the colours I had. I think that the easiest colours to find were red and yellow opposing to the harder colours which were green and purple.








 To start with, I put all the colours in equally sized boxes so I know what colours I'm working with. The images from which I have taken pictures of have been cropped to fit the size of these boxes.









Secondly, I arranged them into colour order and into neat columns. Each columns have their individual colours. i.e blues, yellows, reds and pinks.









This was my first pattern, the colour wheel. Fortunately, we found a poster with its own colour wheel where I took  photo of it and stuck it in the middle of the wheel to get the idea of where to put each of the individual colours.








The second pattern is   well a cluster of certain colours in different places, again around the wheel whilst still in a colour scheme way as in they are in their individual place.










Finally, the large cluster of colours. This was just a quick design showing or suppose to show how close the colours are to each other.

1 comment: