Tuesday 1 November 2016

short stop film

Darkness, light, darkness

I felt that this was an interesting film in the way each body part, including the brain and tongue, get together and form the body. In my opinion, I liked how it was put together both physically and through sound effects. The most used colour would be the green as it was used throughout the body except the eyes, brain and tongues. It must have taken hours or even days to create.


Ident

This film is about little maze people living their lives whilst trying to find the way out. Inside the maze, there is a mask factory, bar and probably homes as shown at the start. I feel the film is really about looking at things in a different way, like the mirror. I said the mirror because the main character followed his dog through the mirror and out of the maze.  






First movie

this was a small starting movie just to get used to the camera and making small (ish) movements to the character.








No comments:

Post a Comment