Monday 27 February 2017

scrapbook

This is one of the tasks we had done. This was a "comic book strip" summed up in 3 boxes. I made this out of stamps and stencil/lettering outlines to show a short story of Steve the Fish. I liked the fact we were able to use stamps because it is a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. If there was something I didn't like about it would be that I would have liked to spend longer on this and use more boxes.







Here are the "artworks" I made. The one in the middle is an origami envelope which I used to hold this part of a leaflet. The envelope wasn't as complicated as I originally thought it would be because all you needed to do is grab 2 pieces of square paper on top of each other, turn it so its a diamond shape, fold the top corner inwards to the middle, move both the bottom flaps in towards the opposite end and there you have a colourful envelope. What I like about this would be the fact I was able to use 2 good colours and was able to produce this envelope. I did not like the fact this is a little bit small but size doesn't matter and this was fun either way.





No comments:

Post a Comment