Tuesday 28 February 2017

Ark

What was it about?
I think that this is about a man who had a flashback or just an illusion about being sick on a ship which is heading to an island due to the "end of the world" scenario. But when he gets to the roof of the ship with a gun to his head, he is stopped by a nurse. At this moment, we see that he is a lot older and is only on the roof of his flat.


my thoughts
I think that this was an interesting short film in the way it is set out on a boat in the persons head but in reality he was in his apartment. I feel that this person is suffering from dementia and this is the reason we seen the whole boats and island scene before the nurse turned up.


animation
I really like the animation in the way it is presented in a 3D form

No comments:

Post a Comment