Sunday 12 February 2017

evaluation Instagram

These photos are from my media Instagram account which we made for our project. The first picture is my profile where you can see all 8 of my pictures that I have posted. Each post gained between 0-2 likes which I think is great because I wasn't really expecting to get 2 on any post this quickly. My profile picture is just 3 rocks from Green park, yes it isn't the most creative or interesting picture in the world but it was the best I could find at the time and as boring as it is, I quite like it. Away from the profile comes the tree reflection in the lake. I like this on because it's creative and not often seen in these types of Instagram accounts. Having that in mind, I feel this was a great aspect to the Bath wildlife or nature. As you can see, it has 2 likes which was one of the most liked posts on the profile. although 2 likes doesn't seem like much from a professionals point of view but for me, it was worth it. Finally, my favourite picture, the knocked down tree in an open field with a clear blue sky. No editing, no Photoshop or no added effects. That is why this picture is so appealing is because not many people get to see such an amazing view, especially in England. Yet again, this post has 2 likes, slightly disappointed due to it being my favourite one but that's how these things go. the industry professional gave me some feedback on the Instagram profile, theme and what I have already. One of the feedback that she gave me was that "it worked well and it was different to the usual Bath photos that show the busy side of it." I found this theme of "nature" difficult because there are only a few places in Bath like this, such as Victoria park and green park. Yes there are a couple more places, like the weir, but I decided to stay to the more popular places. Most of my pictures were from Victoria park or green park. I chose these places because there was a lot to take pictures of in a small area. If I was to do something differently next time, I would take more pictures and move a bit further out, whilst staying in the Bath area.











No comments:

Post a Comment