Wednesday 14 December 2016

xmas card questions

Proposal For Christmas Cards

Make sure you give reasons for your answers. Say the what, then give the why.


What style and layout are you going for with your design?

I decided to go for a picture of Santa and a snowman high fiving whilst having a drink of what I was trying to make look like coke but… well didn’t look like it. I chose this design because I thought that it would suit both the Christmas theme and people may like it.

What type of font will you use on your design? (Sans, san-serif etc) Include the name of the font and why you like it.

I am using Amarillo because it gives the festive look to the “MERRY CHRISTMAS” text

Who is your target audience?
I do not have a specific target audience for this but if I was going to aim it to a specific audience i would probably aim it towards children

What colours will your design contain?

White, red, black, creme and purple. I chose this because it is the the traditional christmas colours. Even though I haven't chosen green the rest of the colours are used for snow, clothes, background and skin colour

What message will you put into your card?

I chose HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS” just because it is traditional. I have left a bit of room for people to create their own message after.

How much will you sell your card for?

AROUND £1 Just because this card isn’t going to be worth as much as a M&S card which is £5 but i hope its worth enough o be at least £1.


How will it be distributed? Where will you sell/market it?


I haven’t chosen yet

No comments:

Post a Comment