Wednesday 14 December 2016

paper copy


This is my one and only paper design which I think is a great design. I only think this because it includes Santa, a snowman, snow and "Merry Christmas." each of these aspects are unique to portraying the festive image. All children love the dream that Santa is giving presents to them on Christmas, everyone loves building snowmen when it snows (rarely if you live in England), and finally who doesn't appreciate the traditional "Merry Christmas" text. I know this would look great on an actual Christmas card.






This was a draft of a design showing Santa and his reindeers flying over a city with the moon in the background. If this made the final design, I would add windows in each of the houses and make the reindeer more life-like



















In this last design I have included Santa with baby Jesus in his arms. I chose this design because it is modern (Santa) and religion (Jesus). I think this should be aimed towards children because it is suitable and includes religious meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment