Sunday 15 January 2017

Focus groups

What I found through this activity is that most of them had their own ideas on what should be on the front of the card as well as what the message is inside. I think that most of them went for the colourful and traditional element of Christmas cards. However, one decided to move away from the traditional Christmas theme and went for a cartoon superhero element instead which I cannot argue against because I think everyone should have an opinion on what they want on their Christmas cards. Other things I have found from this task is that they have gone for a different colour scheme than the traditional White snow or red santa. I found that they liked more of a colourful side to this, for example someone said that they wanted purple and orange in their design whereas another wanted a silver and yellow image. finally, I found that they would each pay between 50p and £3 depending on how good the christmas card looked. Better quality means more money spent on it

No comments:

Post a Comment