Wednesday 4 January 2017

evaluation for xmas cards


This is my final design, It is santa and a snowman drinking coke and giving each other a high-five.

The 3 main things i learnt through this process and making it would be:

1. getting the right background- festive and snowy. uncopyrighted background (hopefully)

2. being able to get the right font to fit "merry christmas" text

3. learning how to screen record


Feedback given

from industry professional-
-make the snowman level to the ground rather than hovering

-give the high five some motion- the lines indicates that they are high-fiving instead of holding hands

-move the lettering somewhere else- so it fits in the card

Lecturer/ Jo-
-move the merry christmas text or make it smaller so it could fit in the card rather than being too close to the edge.



Changes

If I was to make something different next time i would try and make the characters look better (because i'm not particularly good at art) and choose a better background because I don't think that this background looks as good I thought it would and it wasn't what I expected to use







This is a copy of the inside of my card. I was unable to find my original but this is almost identical with the only change would be the font, the font was the same as what was on the front of the card. The opinions I got from the professional and Jo were basically the same, both thought it was traditional and that the only thing I should change would be leave more room under the words "have a very merry Christmas." I have went thought with this alteration and I think the outcome was better than what I had expected.















No comments:

Post a Comment