Sunday 22 January 2017

C.U script 2.0 Finish!!!!!!!


Steve playing cod

Will: what u up to

Steve: playin zombies with these random nerds

Will: lets have a go Steve: in a bit Will: fine

*game plays on for a bit* (2 secs)

Will: so far so good

*phone rings*

Steve: who wants me this time?

Will: Ill take over whilst u talk to bae

Steve: shut up

Will: just let me take over

Steve: fine. Don't screw up

Will: I wont now hurry up

*steve picks up phone*

Steve: hey, who is it?

C.U: hows your game

Steve: What?

C.U: zombies, hows it going?

Steve: good. What do u want?

C.U: 10K. 1 hour. down stairs

Steve: Wait why?

C.U: or else I will take away your power

Steve: wait u can't...

*phone hangs up*

Will: What does bae want

Steve: will u shut up

Will: if u tell me whats happening

Steve: I need to give this guy 10K in 1 hour

Will: Why?

Steve: or else he will take away the power

Will: I think it's a scam. Come play cod

Steve: I guess so. Sure

(1 hour passes)

*phone rings*

Steve: what now

C.U: where's my money

Steve: don't have it

C.U: ur a dead man. Find me

*hangs up*

Will: what does want now?

Steve: he wants me to finds him downstairs

*computer goes to black screen*

Will: where's the game gone

Steve: okay. I'm goin to see what's happening

*steve leaves the room*

Steve: why am I doin this?

*walks down the stairs*

*C.U walks past the door*

Steve: is that him?

*meets him outside*

Steve: So, I guess u r the one who wanted the money

C.U: Yes.

Steve: what did you want to meet for

C.U: u didn't pay the money. Now pay the price for your intolerance

Steve: what do u mean?

C.U: Ur comin with me

*drags off steve*

End

Credits


No comments:

Post a Comment