Monday 27 March 2017

Survey Responses

I feel that the survey responses have been really good and I like some of the responses that were given.

1. Would you watch this stick mans adventure in real life

Yes: 6

No: 2

Other: 0

Here I don't remember why I put other but it extends the amount of options I suppose. I understand why people would say no which is why I should have had a "Why" question following
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. What should the plot be?


He gets a girlfriend
Lintching
N/A
Him waking up to a bad day full of failed events
He meets a girl and dies
what ever you want
goes maccies
he could the hero of the world

if you know you know

I like most of these ideas like getting a girlfriend and be the hero of the world. Although being hero of the world seems like a great idea, I feel that him getting a girlfriend is more adventurous. For some of these answers I wouldn't put unhelpful but just "out there" ideas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. If the stick-drawing came to life, what should it do?

Eat KFC
Fall It got no balance
N/A
fail at life
Explore with world and all its wonders
vlog
order a burger
make hime explore the world

pro-create

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Do you think that the idea of a drawing coming to life is a good idea?

Yes: 6

No: 2

Depends on the situation: 2


5. Why?

I didn't want another roy situation
just depends
Because its unique
Cuz it totally wicked
i think it will look cool
sounds like good bants
because its more interesting to watch

WHy would it have been dead in the first place if it's possible for such magic to be alive

These are great responses because it is what people think about my idea and that they are all positive. Even though I have no clue what the first response is trying to say, I'm just happy the rest are mostly positive
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. What should I call the stick figure?

Dave: 1

Alan: 3

Will: 1

Daryl: 2

Other: 3

"Other" options:
WILL WORKMAN
NicNac
macs

I am actually disappointed in this one because I was hoping to call him Dave, but I expect I should listen to the audiences responses
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. What music should I have in the background?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUfOs-CTCw I would watch if the music was this
pff anything
Rock
whistling tune
Dunno
alan walker-faded
hardcore rock
up to you
Vera Lynn
Sexual ft. Dyo

I like the fact there are 2 actual songs in these responses and 3 saying I should choose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. How long would you plan to watch this animation?

30 seconds: 1
1-3 minutes: 3 
3-5 minutes: 2
5-10 minutes: 2
>10 minutes:0
Other: 2
"other" option: 1 hour
only last 3 minutes

Here I feel the responses are reasonable even though my questions are not great. I have got 2 options for 3 minutes and 2 options for 5 minutes.

Looking at this, I will try and make the animation around 3 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment