Tuesday 21 March 2017

fmp feedback

My feedback

The feedback I got from my lecturers during my presentation was mainly positive. The main point was that I did not have a plot to my story which is a big problem regarding that all I have noted is just me at my desk drawing a stick person and leaves the room. then the camera moves to the desk, over the paper and the animation begins. I have been given some ideas such as have the character see a picture of a female stick person and have him try and use the pencil to create things he thinks will help him get to her. Or, have Dave run around my room and move things so when I get back I would look confused in why things have moved or disappeared.

Besides that, I was told this was an interesting idea and to keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment