Wednesday 1 March 2017

Mini Research Project

In this mini project, we were told to go out and ask people how they manage their time whilst working. During this, I have learnt that only a small number of people use time management apps where as 11 people said they never use time management apps. From the people who said that they use apps, they told us that they used reminders/ calendars on their phones to tell them what they need to do and how long they have to do it. Even though people 11 people meet their deadline "most of the time," 13 people find they use they sometimes use their time effectively. I think that the 3 people who Use their time effectively "all the time" are the people who always meet their deadline. This means from the 13 who "sometimes" use their time effectively, only 11 meet their deadline and 2 either never or rarely meet it. This shows that they are either distracted or do not use time management apps. This is where I can say that not many people have caught onto the idea of time management apps. From this, I think I should use some time management apps whilst I do college work at home just to make sure I get more work done.









No comments:

Post a Comment