Thursday 11 May 2017

time-management

Throughout this FMP, I have been trying to keep my use of time under control, only helping other people out when I'm up to date on what I need. One way I have been trying to manage my work is through spreadsheets. These spreadsheets help focus my attention to up to 3 tasks per lesson, then colour code them after the lesson on how far away from completing it I am. Green means completed, orange means close to or midway through completing and red is haven't started









In my animation, I have done a scene where the stick man draws, extends and climbs a ladder. This was suppose to be a test run before I started my project, however, it took so long that I had no chance of making it again so I added it to make it part of my animation. I think this took me about 12 hours to make altogether, it took the longest to make throughout the film. All the other animations took me about 2-4 hours each. The filming of me in and leaving the room took me about 20 minutes to film, however, cleaning the room took 3 hours in preparation to filming just because nobody wants to see a messy room and I'd rather not trip on anything in the scene while moving towards the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment