Wednesday 10 May 2017

FMP screenshots

 These are the screenshots from the survey. 2 of them are just pictures of some of the answers of the questions.












_________________________________________________________________________________

These are my screenshots of the production stage of my animation. There are 12 different parts to just the animation itself. I had to cut some parts out due to the short amount of time we had to make it.
These screenshots are in the order that the animation was set. There is 1 screenshot per part of animation except from part 4 (ladder scene) and 11 (where they jump into the paper) which have 2 screenshots













This is where I put all the animations and films together.

These 2 screenshots are where i posted my animation. Facebook and YouTube. I got more views on Facebook because I have more friends that see that than the YouTube channel, and being able to see who really commented is a lot better than someones youtube channel name. Although being able to see how many people have seen it is a lot easier to know who just watched it and didn't like it than liking it and don't know if they actually watched it.




No comments:

Post a Comment